Stay Safe This Labor Day Weekend
Many people will be soaking in the last few days of summer this Labor Day weekend. Whether you are hosting a cookout, relaxing at home with family, or taking a vacation, it can be useful to keep some safety tips in mind. We’ve gathered some of our blog posts that can help you have a safe and happy holiday weekend.
If you’re hosting a cookout and/or spending the weekend with friends and family:
- 10 Tips for Grilling Safety
- Six Ways to Stay Safer Around Your Swimming Pool
- Hosting a Party? Be Aware of Your State’s Social Host Liability Statutes
- Does My Homeowner Insurance Cover Me if My Dog Bites My Neighbor?
- Don't Mix Alcohol with Driving
If you’re hitting the road for the long weekend: